Sunday, May 20, 2012

Testing Week is Here!

I've been so busy these last couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance to blog. :(  But I got a new puppy this week. :) He is a long hair dachshund. He has kept me so busy that I haven't been as stressed as usual.





After these long weeks of school the BIG week is finally here! We have been doing lots of practice passages, math problems, and test prep rotations to prepare for the BIG day. Boy am I tired of reviewing and I'm sure my students are too. But all their hard work is going to pay off. I have some fun plans for the day before the EOGs. We are going to play EOG millionaire during reading. This is a great way to review test taking strategies and what to do the night before the big day. In math we are going to play a Jeopardy review game. We are also going to talk about all our test anxiety to get it out of our system. I thought I would be cool to do some yoga to get them nice and relaxed. Then to finish off the day our school is having an EOG Awards Show to get the students pumped about the big day! I'm excited to see my students shine this week and show everything they have learned this year! Cross your fingers for my students and pray that they do a GREAT JOB!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment