Saturday, September 14, 2013

Classroom Reveal 2013-2014 (Safari Theme)

So I am just now posting these pictures and we have been in school for three weeks now. But running behind seems to be my life story lately. I have just started graduate school and it is definitely taking a toll on me.

I still have my safari theme this year but I have made quite a few things using powerpoint over the summer. I felt like my class needed a face lift. Also I decided to take the big leap and get rid of my teacher desk AND my students' desks. It has been the greatest decision I have made. I love not having my desk. I have so much more room for my students to read around the room. It has also made me stay organized.

Now, for the kids. I LOVE not having paper falling out of desks. I LOVE the desks not getting separated and turning a different way than I originally put them. Plus I feel like my students are very organized because of this big move. They have a cubby and their book baskets to store their work. I tell them exactly where to put everything and they don't have a desk to shove papers into so they don't do it. Ahhhhh! It's just so wonderful!!!!
Here's my room when you walk in the door! I love the lanterns and parasols. 

This is my standards, math rotations, and homework board.
Here is the link to the daily math signs freebie!!!!


These are my students' cubbies and student supplies.

This is my "Have you Filled a Bucket Today?" display! My kids love it!


Here's my transportation clip chart. I also keep my class rams tickets here. It's part of PBIS.


Here is my NEW bulletin board. I love my CAFE and Vocabulary board! 

This is where I have my safari helper display, my behavior clip chart, and where students keep their rams tickets.

This is part of my library. 
This is my "Show What You Know" board. I use this frequently to assess students.

This is one place I keep my anchor charts. 


Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and new followers!
~Susan


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm borrowing them from a friend who is taking a year of absence from teaching. I LOVE them too! I bet you could find them on the internet somewhere!

      Delete